Virocom’s Call Recording service is fully managed, removing the need for companies to operate, install and maintain on-site call recording equipment themselves
Virocom’s Call Recording solution complies with regulatory requirements, enables dispute resolution and creates opportunities for improvements in staff training, customer conversion/retention rates and ultimately profitability.
Virocom’s Call Recording service is fully managed, removing the need for companies to operate, install and maintain on-site call recording equipment and so freeing up time and resources.
- Complies with Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) requirements.
- Powerful user interface enables quick access and management of recordings.
- Recordings provide valuable evidence in dispute resolution and form a useful training resource to improve sales conversion rates and increase customer retention.
Why use hosted instead of on-site Call Recording?
Traditional on-site call recording solutions have a number of associated drawbacks:
- Cash flow – on site call recording solutions require upfront investment and then later replacement.
- Resources – maintaining an on-site call recording solution soaks up valuable resources.
- Reach – on site call recording solutions are typically limited to users located in the office.
- Flexibility – on site solutions cannot quickly scale up and down to meet seasonal demand variations.
Virocom’s fully managed Call Recording solution avoids these drawbacks. It works for office based and remote users, has a convenient OPEX model, frees up resources for more strategic tasks and can quickly scale up and down as required.