Allows your employees to communicate with colleagues, customers and partners in a secure, fast and easy way.
Skype for Business, (previously known as Lync), allows your employees to communicate with colleagues, customers and partners in a secure, fast and easy way so you can focus on what matters to your business. Modern Meetings 21st century technology offers a new way of collaboration where people can join on-the-go by using any device in any appropriate location.
What are the benefits of Skype for Business?
- Audio, Video and Web Conferencing
- Instant Messaging
- Meeting Broadcast & Webinars for up to 10,000 attendees
- Dial-In & Dial-Out PSTN Conferencing enables up to 250 participants to ‘meet’, present and collaborate online at the same time
- Cloud PBX could replace your traditional telephone system
- Other functions include: secure file and content sharing, whiteboard, screen share, co-author documents
- Complete Microsoft Office 365 Integration
- Any Device – IOS, Android, Windows, Mac