We provide the latest BroadSoft platform ‘Virocom BroadCloud’ with the most advanced feature set, complimented with an open eco system of advanced third party applications.
Virocom BroadCloud offers a fully managed, scalable SaaS model that allows us to quickly and cost-efficiently deploy carrier-grade unified communications, including voice and video collaboration, instant messaging, presence, desktop and file sharing, multi-party conferencing and mobility apps.
Boost productivity, save money and work smarter. Ensure your employees are productive wherever they are by enabling them to easily and instantly chat and share information via desktop or mobile devices, whilst using a single business identity.
You need to focus on running your business. Let Virocom’s team of experts provide you with the backup and support you need. At Virocom we provide a fully managed service with 24 / 7 x 365 support, and issue regular updates containing the latest features and functions to ensure your service is future-proofed.
A great Unified Communications service needs a great Network and our private, secure and resilient one means we can eliminate the effects of packet loss, latency and jitter to ensure excellent voice and video quality – all backed up by our single end-to-end SLA.
- Increase productivity by enabling fast and fluid communication that boosts agility, speeds up idea-sharing, decision making and makes your company more efficient.
- Give remote workers access to the same functionality as their office-based colleagues, enabling them to collaborate as if they were at the next desk.
- Save time and money on travel by introducing UC applications like audio and video conferencing and desktop sharing over the Cloud.
- Business continuity is assured by services and features delivered safely from the Cloud – so that communications are continuously available in the event of an on-site disaster.
- Access the latest communications technology over the Cloud, without the need for investment in infrastructure, systems or equipment, and with impressive savings over legacy PBXs and phone lines.
- Deliver new functionality in real-time to quickly meet changing needs, without having to recruit and retain expensive in-house technical experts.
- Peace of Mind-as-a-Service because the Unified Communications service is delivered over our secure and private Network service reliability and great voice and video quality are assured. In case there is an issue we’re always here to help you with our 24 / 7 x 365 support.
Give your business the chance to grow, contact a Unified Communications expert today.